our advice for accommodation, dinner and breakfast - you can either book on your own or with a travel agency/tour operator of ours
We will pick you up at the airport or arranged meeting-point and then off to Lake Garda through the Dolomites as far as Venice
in a journey dedicated to sightseeing, art and history, over the life of ordinary people and celebrities.
WHAT TO KNOW
- A six-day experience (5 days by bike) plus one day on request at departure, to cycle along lake Garda with certified MTB tour guide,
- Customised tours for groups of six people, according to challenging and departure dates
- All-bike tour or bike and walking tour
- Authorized bus (NCC as TAXI) transfers
- Bike, helmet and light included. Your own bike can be carried if you wish
June 2020: a choice between bike and walking tour, or bike and ski lift. This tour is advisable for people used to cycling, suitable for families with children aged from 14
September 2020 : all-bike tour or bike + ski lift
From 16th to 21st June 2020
From 15th to 20th September 2020
HISTORICAL PATH IN THE NATURE, IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE RESISTANCE AND THROUGH THE RELIGIOUS PLACES OF WORSHIP OF THE OROBIE BERGAMASCHE AND THE PREHISTORIC CAMUNIANS
Very different stopovers that explore the whole territory, between art, history and some of the most beautiful villages in Italy surrounded by high mountains, lakes, and the villages scattered in these magnificent valleys. We'll start from Lovere on Lake Iseo and we'll cross these very different Valleys back to the Lake in an unforgettable cycling vacation.
Two proposals can be modified on request by date and routes. Planned for 27 JULY - 1 AUGUST 2021
1. A bike tour by bike for 3/4 days in a round trip starting from Lovere, Lake Iseo, the Borlezza Valley, the Upper Seriana Valley and Monte Isola.
2. A bike tour cycling for 5/6 days in a roud tour continuing towards the beautiful "Valle di Scalve and Valle Camonica" that will also lead us through the history of high mountain iron mines, its minerals and prehistoric Camuni. Lovere and Lake Iseo, Borlezza Valley, High Seriana Valley, Scalve Valley, Camonica Valley with return to Lovere.
The attached PDF programs describe two complete itineraries for a cycling vacation of several days.
If you wish, you can cycle in only one of these proposed stopovers. Do not hesitate to ask
Choose in which valley you want to cycle, we will take care of the rest.
Where provided, service bike shuttle included.
LOMBARDY REGION PROJECT
"Liscio come... l'Oglio, la greenway bike della terra bresciana"
Along the river Oglio bike path. First part: from Tonale pass to Franciacorta in 4 stages.